Thursday, January 10, 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 2013


Ensure yourself a brighter & bolder New Year with
Colour Tattoo 24Hr from Maybelline New York

A while back, if you've been following up on my blog posts, I was involved in a Maybelline photo shoot with Tammy and Linda. Here's some images to freshen up your memories. Hehe

 Indeed it was fun and ever since then, I've been getting a lot of questions about what the shoot was for and what make-up were used for it. Well here's the big reveal!!!
In 2013, Maybelline is coming out big with pops of colours that screams FUN, SEXY and CONFIDENCE. 
How? All through their new COLOUR TATTOO 24HR! And I am proud to announce to you that I am one of the official ambassadors for Maybelline this 2013! J

Maybelline sent me a bag full of Colour Tattoos to try from and trust me, I was very spoilt for choice. I couldn't decide which colour to try on first but I gotta say I fell in love with Tenacious Teal which is the gorgeous bold blue hue. 
During the shoot, I was given the opportunity to wear on that lovely colour as an eyeliner and Fierce & Tangy as a base! Check it out!
It is easily applied on using a make up brush or simply with the tip of your fingers (which gives a more intense colour!). What I loved so much about it was that it didn't get cakey or tacky after a while. After a whole day's shoot with the harsh sun against our faces and perspiration, it still stayed the way it was as if you've only worn it for the first few seconds. Basically, it doesn't crease and it is water-resistant! Perfect.

Also, from all of my experiences with cosmetics, Maybelline's new Colour Tattoo is by far the most versatile eye make up I've ever used. Not only can it be used as an eyeliner, it can also triple up as an eyeshadow, base or even a lip tint/stain.
Here's Francesca and I at the Maybelline Fashion show a while back wearing Painted Purple as an eyeshadow!
You see, Colour Tattoo comes in a CREAM GEL form that is super soft and silky to the touch. 

Check out Tammy wearing Tough as Taupe as a lipstain. I never thought an eye make up could be used on your lips but with Colour Tattoo, you can! 



The intensity of this amazing Maybelline product is so strong that even from a distance, the colour is still highly visible. It isn’t easy to remove Colour Tattoo as it was really like a TATTOO… unless you use an oil based makeup remover! You don't have to worry about nasty smudged eye make up so its perfect for long late nights out with your girlfriends.
Colour Tattoo comes in 8 gorgeous colours! If you're up for a bold 2013 filled with lots of surprises and energy, I dare you to stroke the loud colours - Tenacious Teal, Fierce & Tangy, Painted Purple and Edgy Emerald (which is gonna be 2013's colour of the year) over your lids and leave them on as how they are, intense and saturated. Overwise, go for the classy neutral shades tones - Bold Gold, Tough as Taupe, Bad to the Bronze and Audacious Asphalt!


This colour revolutionary product will be in stores before you know, be sure to get your favorite colour before it gets sold out! Or maybe you should collect all 8 of them and never worry. Hehe
They are priced at $15.90 and only $12.90 in January. Get them at any Watsons, Guardian or SaSa stores.

After trying them all, my favourite is Tenacious Teal. I've discovered that I look best in Blue and Im starting to appreciate it and wear more of it ^^ The best part is, you don’t have to wear just one hue at a time! Match any colour that you like together for a bolder look! For example, try wearing Painted purple as a liner while leaving your lids coated in Bold Gold! Trust me, you won’t only be party ready, but party WORTHY! With such versatile makeup that can help you do the trick, even on days that I keep my outfit simple is never a problem now as I can still look all classy yet fun!

Which colour looks best on you? Go grab yours and flaunt it too!


Before you go, check out my new vlog (I know you guys have been waiting for a new one) specially done to showcase the different uses of this amazing product from Maybelline! Im pretty sure you guys will enjoy it (completed with some behind the scenes photo shoot I did recently) Enjoy! <3
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

);