Thursday, May 8, 2014

Eyelash Extensions- Yes or No? X Adverts- Hooked Bralette, RocketRice

Eyelash Extensions
Should you do it?

Yayyy!!! I managed to finally blog about this. It's been more than a month since I did my lashes and a significant amount of them have already fallen off. Nevertheless, I am still please with them and I'd received a lot of compliments over the past month while I still had a full set. I wanted to do it simply because I was influenced and I was also just tired of constantly spending way too much time applying mascara everyday. I know that sounded really lazy, but I'm sure many of you know what I mean. Also, removing the mascara at the end of the day is almost like torture so if I could wake up everyday with beautiful lashes and save money on getting mascara, why not right?;)

I'm certain that many of you might be thinking about getting eyelash extensions but you're not sure if you should go for it or not right? Well, I hope that this post will help you make a decision. Before we begin, please take note that this is not a sponsored ad. I'd made full payment for my eyelash extension service and here's my honest review on it.

First and foremost, I got my lashes extended at http://www.graceous.com/. Graceous is a salon located at 9 Mohamed Sultan Road #03-02 (Attic level) Singapore 238959. It is owned by a Japanese couple who does everything which is really assuring. I mean how often do you get your beauty needs attended to by the boss herself? For more details on the kind of extensions they provide, head over to their site! 

I chose the C-curl lashes in the longest length. (Since I'm paying for it, I rather get the best of the best. heheh) It cost about SGD$130 if I'm not wrong. I know it's a little more pricey than what's offered by other salons but Graceous is known to be one of the more reputable salons in Singapore. After all, since I'm messing around with my eyes, it's can be quite a dangerous situation. I rather spend a little more now preventing any incident than probably spending even more in future if something were to happen. If you know what I mean... *touch wood*

I shall not type much anymore! Everything that needs to be said is in this vlog. I tried my best to keep it as short as possible but there was so much I wanted to say about the extensions. So bare with me and I hope that you'd learn a thing or two from this post :)
Close up pictures of how they look like WITHOUT the mascara. hehehe
So.... should you do it? Only if you really want to. And only if you are willing to spend a pretty large sum on something that you'll probably realise that you don't even need. Also, get it only if you're willing to take good care of your extensions. There are benefits to getting them but always remember that everyone's different and what works out for someone might not work out well for you. It all depends on individual, how you take care of them and what your daily routine is like. 

I like to think that eyelash extensions are kinda like getting Gelish manicure. You can't do it too often because it will weaken your lashes like how Gelish weakens nails. Also, the quality and longevity of your extensions depends mostly on the salon you visit as well, so make sure that you're going to a good one. Do as much research as possible before getting them done. 

Check out this video. It answers everything you'd need to know about eyelash extensions. Have fun and good luck with your extensions ;)
It's 3am in the morning now! And I need to sleep... though I practically slept throughout the day today. I have no idea why I'm so tired... It's gonna be a long day for me tomorrow (or later..) but I'm really looking forward to it. Andrew Rayel, here I come ;)

Anyway, thank you for reading everyone! Will be back again soon.

xoxo,
Eunice Annabel
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Advertorials

1) Hooked Bralette
FINALLY!!! Gone are the days where I'd get worried about my stick-on bra losing it's stickiness and falling down from my chest the moment I start perspiring. hahaha. It's quite a joke thinking about it huh? Lately, I've been really into party dresses. Yes, those sexy ones with holes and cut-outs and low-back details. They're nice to wear but it's really not that easy to stay confident knowing that a bra strap is showing or that your stick-on bra is falling. hahaha. 

But thanks to Hooked Bralette, we don't have to worry anymore!! I am now a woman and I am not afraid or shy to share this with you. I mean, we all need bras right? Growing up, I've always wondered what it's like to own one of those cool fancy bras that allows you to customise the straps in whatever way you want. Now, I own one too! In fact, I own two. hehehe. Here's what I'd picked from Hooked Bralette^^

Hook Up
I am a huge fan of Hook Up! I've worn it on so many occasions and it doesn't disappoint me at all. First of all, there are many ways to wear this bra which makes it really versatile. You can wear it as a halter, criss cross, toga, strapless.. the list goes on and on. It's also ultra comfy and I honestly don't mind the straps showing either. The thin straps create such a sexy appeal that makes any basic apparel look even more appealing. I highly recommend this one if you're thinking about getting your first Hooked Bralette ;) Available in sizes A34, B32 and B34. I wear A34 and it fits perfectly!

Dare to Bare
The Dare to Bare is a great alternative to a Nubra/stick-on bra. Low-back dresses are seriously the trendiest things around nowadays, it's hard to escape from them. But they're so hard to wear if you don't have a proper bra. I'm honestly not a fan of stick-on bras, you can't wash them, they lose their stickiness when they come into contact with sweat.. etc. Well, say hello to our saviour, the Dare to Bare! It does all the job of a stick-on bra and even more! Small boobies, stay alert! The Dare to Bare's such a great push up bra as well. It really gave me quite a nice cleavage. hehehe. Available in A34, B32 and C34.

Wanna know more about Hooked Bralette? Head over to their "Blog" tab on their site to learn how to find the perfect fit and more. Follow and like them on their social media platforms for more updates!

Instagram: @hookedbralette

IT'S GIVEAWAY TIME!!!
So what are you waiting for?

Be the first few to try on this new phenomenon and don't forget to spread the news!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2) RocketRice
Looking for pretty jewellery? Look no further and put Rocketrice at the top of your shopping list. Not only do they offer stunning necklaces that seems to be the "in" thing now, they also offer other trendy accessories like sunglasses, rings and many more. Just one visit to their site and I assure you that you'll find it hard to leave it empty handed. hehehe. Rocketrice have upgraded to a dotcom to serve you better as well! Take note that they're now www.rocketrice.com. Now, time for my picks^^

Cordellia Necklace
How can I not own this necklace? It's such beautiful statement piece that would look good with almost anything! I'm certain that the Cordellia necklace would sell out fast so be sure to get one before it's too late. Oh and if you're wondering if it's heavy, it definitely isn't at all! Apart from this gorgeous piece, Rocketrice also offers other stunning pieces. Look out for the Ice Queen necklace or the Warrior necklace! I'm sure you'll love them.

Heriare cross earrings 
I love bold statement earrings, especially sparkly dangling ones. They spice up any boring/basic outfit in an instant. I absolutely adore this pair of cross earrings, they're really unique and different from what I'd usually pick. Perfect for a casual day out with my girl friends. Both the Cordellia necklace and Heriare Cross Earrings are available under Rocket Launch #5.

Follow and like RocketRice on their social media platforms for more updates!
Instagram: @shoprocketrice www.instagram.com/shoprocketrice
Ask a question: www.ask.fm/shoprocketrice
Enter code "EUNICESPECIAL10" as you checkout to enjoy a 10% discount off all items storewide!
  (Valid till 16th May 2014)


Purchases above $60 will be given free SmartPac Delivery!
So what are you waiting for??
 www.rocketrice.com
 www.rocketrice.com
 www.rocketrice.com

9 comments:

  1. Hi Eunice, could u do a make up tutorial on how u do your make up everyday? Your eyebrows are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi eunice, may i know what lens u wearing for this eyelash video? thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eunice,

    I'm heading to Graceous for lash extension this coming wednesday.

    I was wondering if you were wearing lenses while getting it done.

    Thanks and hope to hear some feedback.

    Have a good day.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful with the eyelash extensions on. The extensions emphasized the shape and brightness of your eyes. Too bad there are still those who doubt the worth of this procedure. I hope your experience will help enlighten some of them. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    Nathaniel Holt @ Detail Woman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there :)
    Great article about lashes, however eyelash job is not made so good.
    I think that you was lille a bit disappointet of your eyelash extensions, couse as U selv said,
    THERE IS NO VOLUME ;) So you had to use mascara to make more dramatic look.
    If you will make your eyelashes again , so please ask about Volume Eyelash Extensions,
    they are much more fluffy and gives better results for any kind of eye shape:)

    P.S You have such a wonderful face :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wonderful weblog structure! How long have you been running a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy. The overall look of your site is excellent, as well as the content material!the best eyelash glue

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to watch this short video to find out a amazing little secret that has the power to get you your personal harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Friendly and quick. For a person who hated going to the dentist I am not dreading my next cleaning!
    Painless Root Canal Treatment In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you looking for Eyelash Extensions near me? If yes, then here is the best option for you and i-e DR.LASH- the
    best Eyelash Extension salon in Singapore
    . After one visit to DR.LASH salon, you will notice a big difference in your looks and you will feel the difference as compared to other eyelash extensions salons.

    ReplyDelete

);