Sunday, May 11, 2014

Freda's 24th X Adverts- LeChic, 3 Cheeks, EpicFas

Freda's 24th
@La Nonna, Namly Place

Hi, it's me again! As how it has been over the past few weeks, I am deprived of sleep and I'm going to keep this post as short and sweet as possible. (I've been saying that WAYYYY too much:/) 

Here's a little update on what's been going on. Yes, I am way behind time. I know :( Internship really takes the liveliness out of me, my under eye circles are getting darker by the day, I've been getting quite a few breakouts and as always, I'm falling asleep almost everywhere! Just 2 days ago, Fai and I ended up just hanging out at Lido after facing a rejection from watching Bad Neighbours cause it's R21. What happened next was epic.... I fell asleep with my head pressed against his shoulder for a good 1 hour. Poor Fai sat in the same position for a whole hour while I snooze. HAHA. He said that he heard a group of international kids saying "Omg look! That girl's so bored on her date, she fell asleep!" It's hilarious but pretty embarrassing huh? 

Yeap. Well, that's basically my life for you now. It's almost just shit.
.
.
.
Anyway, here's what happened on Freda's birthday!:)
I suppose that you're all already aware that Freda's my manager right? (How can you not? She's the most famous manager around! HAHAHA. Please don't kill me for saying that. Fai initiated it.) Not only does she manage my blog and social media platforms, she's also my role model. She's the one behind every successful blogger (Not saying I'm successful! But I wouldn't be who I am today without her.) I am certain that all of us GC bloggers would agree that we'll most probably be lost without her guidance. 

I am glad to have met Freda through Gushcloud and I am glad that I got to know her even more through Fai. I just think that it's just really important to have someone grounded to look up to while you're in an industry where it's easy to lose yourself through materialistic things. I've learnt so much from my Frienager and I'm glad that we've became closer at the start of this year. I guess I just wouldn't feel comfortable if anybody else called me Annabella other than her ;) hehehe
.
.
.
Guess what!? It's 5.34am now and I have to wake up for work at 10.30am. HAHAHAHA! It's so shitty that it's funny. I won't be surprise if I fall sick soon. 

So I'm going to cut this post short and let the pictures do the talking. Basically, we had dinner at La Nonna, a pretty ulu Italian restaurant along Namly Place. It's not a place I would visit on an average day though the food is to die for. It's really inaccessible unless you drive. But it's great for a family dinner, maybe for Christmas! That would be perfect thanks to it's cosy ambience.
Okay bye! bye! bye!!!!!!!! I gotta go. I really do. I can hear the public buses already :(
I feel like crying.. just 2 more months and it's all over.


Thanks for reading! 
xoxo,
Eunice Annabel
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Advertorials

1) Le Chic
"LeChic, pronounced as "Luh-Sheek", simply translates to The Chic in English. Just like our name, we hope to bring simple yet stylistic chic everyday wear to elevate any woman on the street to fashionistas without breaking the bank too much! By shopping with us, we can make every woman ooze style at wallet-friendly prices.

Our products are specially handpicked with careful consideration and much love from a long selection process, all around the globe, before being added weekly to the portfolio of products on our website."

With that said, LeChic really does offer unique apparels that aren't found just anywhere! Making their stuffs pretty exclusive. There are my picks^^

Medina Slit Maxi Dress
I wore this beautiful maxi dress to Freda's birthday the other night because it's just perfect for the occasion! I love how maxi dresses are the easiest way to making one look stunning in just a second without even trying. The Medina Slit Maxi Dress isn't only gorgeous, it's super comfy too! The slits makes the dress look a lot more unique as a whole. Super in love with this piece!

Marion Ribbed Knit Dress in Cream
Effortlessly chic! That's how I would describe this dress. If you're someone who's really particular about comfort and you don't exactly like to accessorise that much, I think you'll really like this piece. It's great for any occasion! School, work and play! Personally, I really enjoy the quality of it and how well it fits me. Available in black too!

Follow and like LeChic on their social media platforms for exclusive updates and previews!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/lechicsg
Instagram: @LeChicSG

Also, join their mailing list to enjoy special discounts only announced in their mailers!

Quote "EUNICE" for 10% discount!
 (Discount code only applicable for members who join our mailing list!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"3Cheeks was founded by 3 aspiring entrepreneurs in March 2014 with big dreams in revamping the online shopping sphere. 3Cheeks strives to bring in a diverse product range which satisfies all fashion styles and trends.
Through this platform, 3Cheeks also hopes to bring together girls with strong passion for fashion and social media to share and express their ideas, building a strong girls’ fashion community."
They may not have been around for long, but there is a potential in this new startup. From feminine accessories to tougher, edgier ones, they have it all and are on the right track. Here are my picks form their Sweet Flora collection^^
Green Lake
I love the way their Green Lake necklace looks! It's gems look rather mesmerising and pretty mysterious in some way. Almost as though it was taken out from a whimsical movie. It's really versatile as well! It'll be great for any casual occasions, as a corporate wear accessory, for dinner dates and parties! I personally like how light weight it is, you won't feel it there at all.

Fly like a Butterfly
Next, I went for the Fly like a Butterfly necklace. It's super sweet and a little different from what I'd usually wear but I thought that I'll just give it a go anyway since the pieces in my jewellery collection's starting to look the same. haha. If you're an ultra feminine/sweet girly-girl, I'm sure that you'll adore this necklace. It works great with pretty floral dresses or sundresses! Perfect for the summer season.

Follow and like 3 Cheeks on their social media platform! (You'll wanna do it because they'll be having giveaways on both Facebook and Instagram!)

Facbook: https://www.facebook.com/shop3cheeks
Instagram: @shop3cheeks

GIVEAWAY TIME!

 1) FOLLOW and REPOST their 'Sweet Flora' collection photo! (As seen on the Instagram)
2) Tag them @shop3cheeks and hash tag #3cheeksxeunice. Also, state which necklace you like best!!
One lucky winner will walk away with the necklace of your choice :)

Good luck ladies ;)

Shop Away!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3) EpicFas
Looking for really affordable apparels and accessories to call your own? Look no further, EpicFas is that one stop destination for all your thrifting desire. From skirts that only costs $12.90 or necklaces that costs $11.00, you'll definitely go cray cray while shopping with them! 

And now...

Introducing to you EpicFas latest offer, the EpicBox!
*items will vary from pictures, every EpicBox is unique and different, catered to you personally*

Do you like getting new & up-to-date fashion accessories every month? Its so easy & fuss-free! All you need to do is to click right hereIf you happen to like something you see in the EpicBox, it can be bought at usual price on their site individually.
What is inside the EpicBox:
Minimum of 6 accessories worth at least $40 for the price of only $27!
Do the math and you'll notice that they're selling each item at only $4.50! That's unbelievably cheap! The EpicBox contains 1 necklace, 1 bracelet, 1 earring, 1 earcuff, 1 ring/connector ring & 1 other type of accessory (e.g. hair accessories, belts etc) 
It could be a great way to prepare a gift for your friend's birthday, especially at the last minute. hehe. All you have to do is include a card and it's ready to go!

EpicFas ensures you that the items offered in the box will be different every month. Hence, making you a "fashion queen" by the end of a 6 months subscription!

How it works: 
01. Select how many months you would like to subscribe for. (Min. 2 months to ensure you get to enjoy the benefits of it over a span of time)

02. Select which style you would like to go for, special request of style not listed here can be added at the 'comments' area during check out. 
(For different style every month, kindly include in comments area or contact us after checking out) 

03. Make payment. 

04. Every 1st week of the month, wait for your EpicBox to arrive & enjoy the awesome fashion accessories :D 

Here are some of the accessories that I really like in my EpicBox!!

A bracelet that would look great for any occasion, and a pair of elegant earrings that would instantly make any outfit look a lot more put together.
For any enquiries, feel free to email epicfas@gmail.com or WA 90998826 ! 

"We aim to make every lady beautiful and contented with our monthly Epic's Box by providing you with new accessories of your preferences every month. (: 
We aim to satisfy."

PROMO: Subscribe to 6 months and receive additional 1 item free in your 1st & 2nd EpicBox. (: 
http://epicfas.com/
http://epicfas.com/
http://epicfas.com/

4 comments:

);