Monday, March 14, 2016

Canon Powershot G9 X


A good camera plays a huge part in my life, especially as an influencer. It's always better to view pictures with great quality compared to pictures that are grainy or out of focus. Hence, I'd always use a DSLR to capture images of my outfits and would love to be able to carry it along with me wherever I go. However, as we all are aware, a DSLR is bulky and undeniably heavy. It is impossible for it to tag along with me everyday since I prefer to carry a small cross body bag.

That is why I am so thankful for the new Canon PowerShot G9 X camera. Not only does it produce amazing quality photos, a notch above smartphone cameras, but it is also small, light and slim, weighing at only 209 grams! It fits nicely in my cross body and doesn't add that much unnecessary weight. Since it's so light, it is also great for taking selfies! You know how tiring it can be to take multiple selfies with a heavy camera.

The Canon PowerShot G9 X comes in two colours - classic black or classic silver with tanned brown trim. The trims have a slip proof grip, which are great for clumsy butter fingers like mine.


Here are a couple of pictures taken using the Canon PowerShot G9 X.





Through those images you might already be able to tell why I love this camera. It creates amazing bokeh (background blur) effects, which are great for selfies, close up food or product shots (macro photography). Shots like these are usually only attainable with a DSLR camera, but now I can achieve them with a little compact camera too thanks to the camera's large apertures of f/2.0 - f/4.9.

Other reasons to love this camera includes the fact that it is 20.2 megapixels, has Wi-Fi and NFC features and a 3.0-type touch panel LCD screen.


Personally, it is very important to own a camera that is able to transfer images to my phone as and when I like, especially when I travel. The best part is the Wi-Fi feature which transfers photos from the camera to my phone really fast! It only takes a few seconds, no hassle at all.




And thank God the Canon PowerShot G9 X has a LCD touch screen panel too! It's super user friendly and perfect for someone like me who would rather touch the screen to get what I want instead of rummaging through the control ring (which is also included).

Another thing I adore about this camera is its low light feature. I'm pretty much a night owl, I'd only leave my house and hang out with my friends when the sun goes down. We'd usually head to a bar for a couple of drinks and it's always tough to capture a clear photo of us due to the bad lighting conditions. Thankfully the Canon PowerShot G9 X comes with a maximum ISO 12800 that delivers great shots even in the most challenging dim lighting conditions. 


Some pictures captured in low light conditions.




As if that isn't good enough for a compact camera, the Canon PowerShot G9 X also boasts 3x optical zoom using 28 - 84mm (35mm equivalent) lens. That's great if you're trying to capture something really really really... really... far away.

All in all, the Canon PowerShot G9 X is a great camera for everyday use. It's super slim and light, which makes it portable. It's really user friendly, so you don't have to be a photography genius to use it either.

Stand a chance to win the exact same camera (Canon PowerShot G9 X - Classic Silver with Tanned Brown Trim) that I have! 

All you have to do is:

1) Follow @CanonSingapore on Instagram
2) Upload a photo of your daily life on Instagram
3) Hashtag #LifeWithPowerShot & #PowerShotG9X


Contest ends 8th April 2016


Winners will be announced on Canon's (@canonsingapore) and Gushcloud’s (@gushcloud_sg) Instagram account

Good luck!:)





(SP)

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's hardly any bokeh in the photos above.

    ReplyDelete


  3. نقل عفش بالمدينه المنوره


    شركة كشف تسربات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة رش مبيدات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة غسيل شقق بالمدينة المنورة


    تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة


    نقل الاثاث بالمدينة المنورة


    تنظيف فلل بالمدينة المنورة


    تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة


    موكيت مجالس


    شركة تنظيف المنازل بالمدينة المنورة


    نقل عفش بينبع


    مكافحة حشرات بينبع


    عزل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركات تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة


    تنظيف شقق بينبع


    كشف تسرب المياه بينبع


    كشف تسربات المياه بينبع


    شركة تنظيف منازل ينبع


    شركة غسيل منازل بالمدينة المنورة


    رش مبيدات بينبع


    نقل عفش ينبع


    رش مبيدات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة غسيل كنب بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف مجالس


    شركة عزل اسطح بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة نظافة بالمدينة المنورة


    نقل اثاث بالمدينه المنوره


    شركة غسيل فلل بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة


    غسيل شقق بالمدينه المنوره


    نقل عفش المدينة المنورة


    ReplyDelete



  4. نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف فلل بالمدينة المنورة


    نقل عفش بالمدينه المنوره


    شركة نقل عفش المدينة المنورة


    مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف المنازل بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة غسيل فلل بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة غسيل شقق بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف شقق


    مكافحة الحشرات بالمدينة المنورة


    تنظيف فلل بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة غسيل منازل بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة


    غسيل شقق بالمدينة المنورة


    تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة


    غسيل كنب بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة نظافة بالمدينة المنورة


    غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف فلل


    تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة


    غسيل شقق بالمدينه المنوره


    شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالمدينة المنورة


    شركات تنظيف المنازل


    شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة غسيل كنب بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف بالمدينه المنوره


    نقل عفش المدينة المنورة


    تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة


    تركيب غرف نوم بالمدينة المنورة


    شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة


    تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة


    غسيل فلل بالمدينة المنورة


    نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey eunice, I really enjoyed reading your blog. Same as me gosh! I really love Canon as it allows me to transfer the files over a WIFI or hotspot to my mobile phone without having to plug and transfer the data over to my phone. Also I just wanna share with you our web, iPhoneiLoveYou.com, which offers the most premium mobile accessories in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Website wonderful I wish I could be like my website this site , My talking about things that are also important , such as your website,
    The first part is talking about my website is the sale of
    chef knives
    and the most important brands offered for sale such as
    global knife set review

    global knives reviews

    zwilling ja henckels knives reviews

    henckels knives reviews

    victorinox chef knives reviews

    victorinox kitchen knives reviews

    chef knives reviews

    The second is talking about the website, the problems of water leaks and how its solutions and areas that are out of our branches is
    افضل شركة
    كشف تسربات المياه

    كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض


    كشف تسربات المياه بجدة

    كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

    كشف تسربات المياه بدون تكسير

    كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you. you might have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is something that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.
    Jalan Besar
    Lavender

    ReplyDelete

);