Friday, October 5, 2012

Advert : Chaceylove

Advertorial for Chaceylove...
Chaceylove is an online boutique that emphasizes greatly on quality products. 
So you don't have to worry about receiving your items which may not be up to standards. 
Every dress that I've worn during their photo-shoot is specifically cut nicely to fit.

They carry a wide range of affordable apparels that are chic and in my definition, 
sophisticated and elegant. 

1) I was sponsored an Armani-Inspired Studded Dress





I absolutely love this dress.
During the photo-shoot, 
I couldn't wait to put it on and see if it fits and I was ecstatic when it fitted so perfectly.

I love the studded details and the neckline, also, its not the usual short black dress which I always have difficulty walking in since they're so short. 
This dress's hemline ends perfectly where it should, 
covering my butt, making me look more sophisticated and glamourous. hehehe

Next, I was sponsored an Annabel Neon Skater Dress





This dress was love at first sight!!!!

I think you guys already know that recently Im into colours right?
So I knew that I was gonna take this piece home. hehehe

It comes in Neon Pink and Black as well.
Deciding which colour to take home was so hard!!!
But I took the yellow one in the end since it compliments my skin tone really well, and also cause I've too many pink stuffs already lah. hahaha

Check out their latest collection,
Better hurry! Everything is selling out FASTTTT!



Here's some of my top picks!





So what are you waiting for???

Start Shopping NOWWW :)

Chaceylove.livejournal.com


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. We bring to you the latest and top-quality firearms ant very affordable/considerate prices! All of our guns are fully assembled, including any modifications made upon request. please contact us directly with questions or concerns prior ordering depending on current weather conditions where applicable. All Federal Firearms Licensees must be contacted before purchase so that their name may not appear when placing orders since we do use names listed only as reference during production – no warranties expressed here unless stated otherwise.
    Buy Mossberg 590M 12 Gauge Mag-Fed Pump-Action Shotgun online

    ReplyDelete

);