Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Advertorial - J U I C E S E A

Advertorial


Say hi to Sophia!!! 
I met this sexy girl about a year ago at her fashion show for http://www.thejuicemarket.com/.
Not only has her name grown over the year, so has her label!
She owns The Juice Market and also designs and manufactures her own apparels for JuiceSea which is the swimwear line for The Juice Market.




Recently, she has launch a new collection for JuiceSea and sent over one of her recent swimwear to me. As soon as i wore that piece, i was super happy about how it fitted me to well. I hate wearing swimwear/beachwear that are too loose and doesn't cover me up in areas that are meant to be covered.

I chose the Vacation Monokini in Black.
It was so hard to decide, all the colors were so prettyyyy!!







If you're worried that it may be sheer, fear not! Its not sheer at all! See Sophia in the monokini in the sun!


There are also other pretty and SEXY colors available.


I am definitely saving my monokini for ZoukOut2012. hehe
Get yours before its all gone, I mean it is kinda all gone. 
But Sophia's opening back orders, so place your orders now before it gets closed next week.
You won't regret getting it, you'll only regret not getting it.

SHOP NOW!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

);