Saturday, September 8, 2012

I was looking through Fai's Macbook,
 and I found an old boyfriend tag video we did about 4 to 5 months ago?
Then I remembered I had to do one.

I realised it would be good to upload the old one for fun and we were much differerent back then.
Really impromptu, the questions asked were random and lame but its just for laughs :)

Here it is! :)

BOYFRIEND TAG 1

.
.

And the one we actually did for real :)

Video in progress :)

Enjoy them and thanks for watching our nonsense! hehehehe 

P.S. If you don't follow me on my Instagram you wouldnt know, 
I ate Yoghurt today. hahahahaa.
A start to healthy me!


New Iphone cover :)) so edible!!!!

Outfit of the day #ootd <3

Pretty Sunnies from Shopevilvalentine.com


Oh yeahhh!!!!
Fai's long over dued birthday prezzie just came in yesterday!
He ripped the packaged apart when he saw "Dim Mak"...
hahahaha
(if you watched our video, the second one, you'll know why)

Happy Boy!!!!! ^^

Thats it for now folks!!!
see you again soon!!! mucks!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

);