Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Visual Mass Eyewear

 Visual Mass Eyewear
A New Concept in Eyewear

Hey guys! As you all know, adding a pair of sunglasses to your outfit can instantly make it a lot more complete, and nonetheless a hell lot more glamourous too. I feel that it is essential to invest in a good pair that not only looks great but feels comfortable as well. 

One thing that's probably in all of your heads right now is the cost of getting a good one right? I know how these little accessories can get pretty costly but fret not! I'm gonna introduce a local online boutique to you that offers fashionable eyewear at a fraction of the prices that you would usually find.
Not a fan of wearing sunglasses? Well, just listen up cause they offer spectacles with prescription lenses as well!

Here is Visual Mass!
Visual Mass was created with the goal to provide the masses with eyewear that simply does not cost over $300. And we're talking about the entire production of a pair that consists of the design itself, the material, frame, prescription lenses and even lens coating. Usual optical shops in Singapore offer the entire package amounting to about $465 but here at Visual Mass, you can have the exact same thing at ONLY $95. ($45 for frame alone, $95 for frame and lens)

I don't wear spectacles that often anymore but I used to and I know that $95 for a pair of spectacles is exceptional affordable! Especially when it's really sophisticated and sleek! Here are my picks for their sunglasses though^^

Trivant in Roman Silver
From sleek to vintage to funky glasses, they have it all! I went for this pretty quirky-vintage one with silver frames. I love how all the pieces I've picked sits so nicely on the bridge of my nose. And quality wise, it is exceptional. Don't think that is this usual sort of sunglasses you get else where cause I assure you that you'll be in awe with the quality and packaging.

Haller
Here's another piece that I've picked and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I've been wearing this really often over the past few days and I just love the gold temples, if that's what you call it? It instantly creates a polish appeal to the entire look.

The awesome thing about Visual Mass that really impressed me was their packaging. All of the eye wears were presented really nicely in these boxes. 
I've received two different sorts, the standard white Visual Mass casing that comes with every purchase of Visual Mass eyewear and the wood casing that serves as a gift box! It's only retailing at $15 and it looks really good. Such a great gift to give to your loved ones this Christmas.
Like and follow Visual Mass on their social media platforms for more updates!

Visual Mass isn't just available online. If you'd like to check out their products personally, head down to their showroom at *SCAPE Underground, #01-A1, 2 Orchard Link, *SCAPE Building, Singapore 237978.

Visual Mass provides Free SG & MY delivery with a 90 days exchange and refund policy.
Enter discount code "EUNICEANNABEL" when you check out to enjoy 5% off any purchase.

A little tight on your budget but you're dying for one of these Visual Mass eye wears? You can be one of the 5 lucky winner to walk away with the desired sunnies of your choice! 
Here's what you need to do:
1) Find the names of the Sunglasses that I am wearing in the picture above.
2) Repost my photo with the hashtag: #vmcontest and naming the individual sunglasses. (Eg: 1. Frame Name, 2. Frame Name, 3. Frame Name) with the caption "I love your choice!"

Winners will be selected in a week time through Instagram.

1 comment:

);