Friday, October 3, 2014

KIKIKELI Collab Video x Advert- Sassydream

Hello folks!!
I had such a wonderful time shooting a new look-book video a couple of days ago. It was a collaboration with www.kikikeli.com and I'm so glad that it turned out so well. Most of it is thanks to my talented friend/videographer Zulhairi aka Zool. 
Check out his works here---> http://cargocollective.com/thejaneproject.

More on the shoot in the next post, for now, I gotta go get ready for USS Halloween Horror Nights 4. I'm so terrified, I have no idea why I even agreed to go in the first place. Oh God. Wish me luck.

If you haven't watched the video, here it is ;)
......................................................................................................................................

Sassydream
Congratulations to Sassydream for opening her NEW physical store at Far East Plaza! Sassydream has been in this industry for the longest time and it is owned by some of the most humble people I know. It is so heartwarming to see how far they've come. 

Their physical store is located at Far East Plaza #01-80. In celebration of their grand opening, they will be having a storewide 20% sales from 3rd to 5th October 2014 - this is inclusive of New Arrival items! Apart from that, a total of 60 goodie bags worth up to $19.90 each will be given away. 

For more details, follow Sassydream on Instagram @ShopSassydream.

Here are my picks from one of the latest collections.

Dreamer Flare Top (Powder Blue)
I am in love with this feminine top! It goes absolutely well with white bottoms, in this case, I paired mine with white pants for a more put-together, sophisticated look. It's really light and comfortable, perfect to combat the heat in sunny Singapore. The colour is in one of the most beautiful shades of blue which is enough to make you want it badly- well, at least that's what happened to me. hehe

Reflective Shades (Ocean Blue)
Thank you Sassydream for offering such a gorgeous pair of shades! It's strong and unique cobalt blue hue captured my attention in an instant. It's really rigid and sits on the bridge of my nose very nicely. It isn't heavy at all, neither is it flimsy like most aviators, very sturdy and worth the buy!

I Don't Want Easy Bralet 
I love crop tops, bralets, bustiers etc. They're great to wear on really humid days but some times, they look alike and it may seem as though you're wearing the same thing over and over again. Well, not in this case. I love the bold words on this bralet which makes it look a lot different and much more unique than most bralets. It looks great paired with anything as edgy as it is - think leather or ripped acid washed denim?

Pleated Culottes
Who would have thought that culottes would ever be in? I remember them being that statement piece my mom would wear in the 80's and now everyone seems to own one too! haha, fashion can be pretty humorous. But owning this pair from Sassydream made me realise why they're such a craze after all, they're comfortable and versatile. So why wouldn't you get one? :)

For more updates, follow Sassydream on their social media platforms.
Instagram: @Shopsassydream

Remember to head down to their store at FEP #01-80!:)
Have a great week ahead everyone!


3 comments:

  1. may i know what's the song title used for the kikikeli collaboration video? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include almost all significant infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this .facials near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friendly and quick. For a person who hated going to the dentist I am not dreading my next cleaning!
    Best Orthodontist Near Velachery

    ReplyDelete

);