Monday, April 4, 2016

SilkyGirl Expert Brow Slim Liner & Moisture Boost Lipcolor Balm


If you could only choose ONE make up product to live with for the rest of your life, what would it be? You can't have anything else, so pick wisely ;) I'd pick my eyebrow pencils. I'm comfortable leaving home without any make up but I will NEVER be seen without my eyebrows drawn. I can't stress enough on how important it is to groom and shape your brows. Brows can really make or break your look, and tweaking them a little makes a huge difference. They're like frames for a painting; they complete the look and put everything together.

If you have never groomed or shaped your brows before, give it a try! Once you do it, you'll understand how important it is to have a great set of brows. Some of us however aren't blessed with thick brows, which has resulted in us turning to beauticians for help, by giving us semi-permanent ones through embroidery. That is a good idea, but it just isn't for me. I don't trust anyone to do my brows. Really. Like I mentioned earlier, they're SUPER important so I'd rather handle them myself. Hence, finding a good eyebrow pencil is one of my top priorities when I'm shopping for make up!

I've tried various products from numerous brands but I would always find myself going back to using my trusty old SILKYGIRL brow pencil. They're easy to use and are super affordable, so I don't see any reason to switch to another brand. Recently, SILKYGIRL came up with a new brow product called the Expert Brow Slim Liner which is able to create really fine and feathery lines to replicate natural looking brows thanks to its 1.8mm slim tip. It works really well and might be my new favourite brow product.



The liners come in two shades - 01 Natural Brown and 02 Dark Brown. A word of advice, always pick a shade lighter than your hair colour for your brows. Usually I'd like my brows dark so I'd naturally go with the Dark Brown shade, but now that my hair is a faded burgundy, it'll be better for me to wear the Natural Brown shade instead.



What I love most about the liners are the spoolie brushes that come with them on the other end. This makes everything so much more convenient and speeds up the entire make up process. Also, they won't require constant sharpening since the lead is fine and sharp throughout. The Expert Brow Slim Liners are longwearing, water proof (very important factor) and fragrance-free.



Apart from the Expert Brow Slim Liners, allow me to introduce another new SILKYGIRL product. The Moisture Boost Lipcolor Balm!



As their name suggest, the Lipcolor balms are really moisturising which is great if you have a tendency to get dry and cracked lips from wearing lipsticks. This also means that the color glides on smoothly and effortlessly thanks to its lightweight and creamy texture. Fragrance, paraben and carmine free, they enrich your lips with Vitamins A, C & E upon application. So you're also nourishing and conditioning your lips at the same time.


They just launched 3 new shades on top of their existing 6 but my personal favourite is 08 Mauve. It is apparently the trendy color to wear at the moment since Kylie Jenner popularised it. But if you're more into bold, eye-catching colours, you may fancy 07 Orchid or 09 Blush. 

The Lipcolor balms have a sleek and retractable packaging and look more sophisticated than ever! They're only $11.90, which is great value for money for the amazing quality it offers. Best part of it all - it is free from animal testing :)

For more information, head over to the following:

https://www.facebook.com/SILKYGIRL.Singapore
https://silkycosmetics.com/


#SP

13 comments:

  1. Great post! I really enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for sharing such an informative post with us. I also want to share something that Brand harvest is the best branding agency offering brand advertising and marketing solutions.


    Brand Consultant Singapore
    Singapore Expert Brand Consultant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.
    Little India
    Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

    Start following our signals right now and earn up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Brush, that makes everything so much more convenient and speeds up the entire make up process.
    short stay parking Stansted

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friendly and quick. For a person who hated going to the dentist I am not dreading my next cleaning!
    Best Orthodontist In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utilizing an excessive number of various textual styles resembles demonstrating the watcher an entire photograph collection without a moment's delay.logo design service

    ReplyDelete

);